The real reason that ‘Hangman’ Adam Page has been taken off AEW TV after not earning a World Championship at All Out has been revealed.
Many fans expected Page to challenge Omega for the promotion’s top title on September 5, but the Elite beating Page and the Dark Order in a 10-man elimination tag a couple of weeks ago put an end to that.
Some fans had already realised, but PWInsider has now confirmed, that the reason for Page’s absence is because his wife is pregnant with their first child.
The report notes that it was “always” the plan for him to take time off ahead of their child being born.
In the absence of Page, it’ll be Christian Cage challenging Kenny Omega for the AEW World Championship at All Out.
Cage also has a match against Omega on Rampage tomorrow night, with that one being for Omega’s IMPACT World Title.
- AEW Rampage Spoilers For August 12
- Kota Ibushi Teases AEW Run & Reunion With Kenny Omega
- Tony Khan Addresses Rumors About AEW Backstage Unhappiness
- Tony Khan Provides Clarification On Huge Rumored Change To AEW Pay-Per-Views
- Amari Miller Deletes Twitter After Controversial Sasha Banks Comment Causes Huge Backlash
- CM Punk Returns On AEW Dynamite Quake By The Lake
- Freddie Prinze Jr Wanted Karrion Kross As His First Champion
- AEW Trios Championship Tournament Bracket Revealed
- Miro Argues WWE Schedule Is ‘Too Much’
- Britt Baker Fuels Speculation About MJF With Recent Instagram Post