Here’s why Brock Lesnar was pulled from advertising for the upcoming WrestleMania Backlash Premium Live Event.
Lesnar had featured in marketing for the May 8 show ahead of his Winner Takes All title unification match with Roman Reigns at WrestleMania 38.
The Beast is no longer listed to appear on the show on WWE.com.
Per Dave Meltzer in the latest edition of the Wrestling Observer Newsletter, there was never a plan discussed with Lesnar for a match, and he allegedly wasn’t actually booked for the show as previously thought.
As of writing, Lesnar is still Lesnar is still listed for Money In The Bank on July 2, which will head-to-head with UFC 276. Other names listed for Money in the Bank include Roman Reigns, Bianca Belair, Becky Lynch, Charlotte Flair and Ronda Rousey.
So far, two matches have been officially announced for WrestleMania Backlash. You can view the current card for the show right here.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Bray Wyatt & Bobby Lashley WWE Raw Update
- Yet Another Star Pulled From WWE Raw
- WWE Star Cleared For Return After Concerning ‘Situation’
- Cody Rhodes Drives Big Wedge Between Roman Reigns & Solo Sikoa?
- Update On Plans For WWE Star Leaving The Company?
- Latest Development In AEW Luchasaurus Lawsuit
- Update On WWE’s Plans For After WrestleMania
- Tony Khan Uses WWE’s ‘Sworn Court Filings’ To Fire Back At Criticism Of AEW
- Update On Roman Reigns’ Post-WrestleMania Schedule
- Batista’s Status For 2023 WWE Hall Of Fame Revealed