The real reason Eva Marie was left out of the WWE Draft earlier this month and isn’t currently assigned to a brand has been revealed.
A couple of weeks earlier, Marie had been attacked by Shayna Baszler, writing her off TV with a storyline arm injury.
As per the Wrestling Observer Newsletter, the legitimate reason for Eva Marie being off TV right now is because she’s filming a movie for a while.
Before being taken off TV, Marie split from and did a job for Doudrop, after which Doudrop pushed on to be the runner-up of the Queen’s Crown Tournament final, losing the final to Zelina Vega at Crown Jewel in Saudi Arabia yesterday.
There’s no word on what the plan is for Marie when she comes back, and frankly it would be a surprise if WWE even knows itself at this point.
- AEW Rampage Live Results – May 27, 2022
- Tony Khan Takes Shots At WWE Changing Money In The Bank Location
- WWE SmackDown Live Results – May 27, 2022
- Brandi Rhodes Spotted Backstage At WWE SmackDown
- Scorpio Sky Reveals New TNT Championship Belt On AEW Rampage
- Scrapped Idea For Matt Hardy To Lead An NXT Faction
- Kevin Owens Announced For Tonight’s SmackDown
- Update On Vince McMahon’s Plans For Max Dupri On WWE Main Roster
- NXT UK Star Charlie Dempsey Announced For PROGRESS Super Strong Style 16 Tournament
- Veteran Announce Team To Reunite For Ric Flair’s Last Match