Over the past couple of months, they’ve both sold over $2 million worth of stock each, which has led to a few questions as to what their motivation is.
Inside The Ropes is reporting that it is seemingly nothing more than they want to raise money for their own personal lives – specifically to cover the cost of a new home.
It was noted that there’s no reason for people to look into this any more than that – it definitely does not mean they are leaving the company or anything drastic of that nature.
Just to be specific on what they’ve sold recently – Triple H sold $2,070,146 worth of stock on August 26, then the next day sold an additional $340,021 worth.
McMahon then more recently sold $2,255,710 worth on September 21.
- WWE Announces Signing Of Former AEW Star Jade Cargill
- Last Man Standing Match Confirmed For WWE Fastlane 2023
- Triple H Comments On Jade Cargill Signing With WWE
- John Cena Match Confirmed For WWE Fastlane 2023
- Update On Free Agent Rumored To Join WWE Or AEW
- AEW Star Sends Message To Jade Cargill After Signing With WWE
- TV Show Featuring CM Punk Canceled
- Incredible IYO SKY Vs. Asuka WWE SmackDown Viewership Figure Revealed
- Update On WWE Faction Splitting
- Notable Name’s Planned WWE Tryout Was Cancelled