Over the past couple of months, they’ve both sold over $2 million worth of stock each, which has led to a few questions as to what their motivation is.
Inside The Ropes is reporting that it is seemingly nothing more than they want to raise money for their own personal lives – specifically to cover the cost of a new home.
It was noted that there’s no reason for people to look into this any more than that – it definitely does not mean they are leaving the company or anything drastic of that nature.
Just to be specific on what they’ve sold recently – Triple H sold $2,070,146 worth of stock on August 26, then the next day sold an additional $340,021 worth.
McMahon then more recently sold $2,255,710 worth on September 21.
- Full Recap – Tony Khan Pre-Forbidden Door Media Call
- Report: WWE Using Robert Roode To ‘Teach’ Veer Mahaan
- Sasha Banks Spotted With Another New Look
- WWE SmackDown Live Results – June 24, 2022
- Lio Rush Explains The Difference Between NXT & WWE Raw Locker Room (Exclusive)
- Tony Khan Provides Update On ‘Forbidden Door II’
- Stephanie McMahon Addresses Vince McMahon Situation In WWE Meeting
- Full Audio: Pre-Forbidden Door Media Call With Tony Khan
- Tony Khan Addresses Jeff Hardy Arrest & Jon Moxley Comparisons
- Here’s Why Jake Roberts Has Been Off AEW TV