Kayla Braxton was at the Yuengling Center for WWE last night, conduting the backstage interviews for Monday Night Raw, and we now know why.
It was revealed during RawTalk that Kayla Braxton was at the show last night as she was filling in for Kevin Patrick, who was off duty as his wife gave birth to a baby girl yesterday.
“I’m here to fill in for Kevin, who just had the most beautiful baby. Congrats to him!”
Kevin Patrick confirmed the news himself on Twitter during last night’s episode of WWE Raw, revealing that his wife gave birth to a baby girl named Maisie Rose Egan.
♥️ Our hearts are full. Maisie Rose Egan joined the party yesterday, and I promise we won’t stop smiling any time soon. A little beauty, named after my lovely Grama in Chicago. I’m beyond thankful for my incredible wife, Meg. Welcome to the world, little lady ♥️ pic.twitter.com/nye6t94FDN
— Kevin Patrick Egan (@kev_egan) May 4, 2021
Everyone here at WrestleTalk would like to extend their best wishes to Kevin Patrick (real name Kevin Egan) and his wife Meg on this incredibly exciting news.
- ‘Heavy Heat’ On AEW Name For Recent Botch
- Mustafa Ali Makes Announcement About His Future After WWE Release
- ‘You Become A Liability’ – Current WWE Name Breaks Silence On Matt Riddle Being Released
- Becky Lynch Gives Brutally Honest Assessment Of WWE Women’s Booking
- Tony Khan Apologizes For Technical Issues During AEW Dynamite
- Big Change To WWE Fastlane Match Confirmed?
- Another Potential AEW WrestleDream Match Revealed
- Update On WWE ‘Breach Of Contract’ Case
- AEW Star Medically Cleared Last-Minute For Dynamite Match
- Major Injury Update On Adam Cole For AEW WrestleDream