The real reason why The Miz turned on Logan Paul, and Logan turned face at WrestleMania 38 has been revealed.
On WrestleMania 38 Saturday, Logan Paul & The Miz defeated The Mysterios in a match that showcased Logan’s natural ability to work as a heel.
This led many fans to question why The Awesome One then dropped the influencer with a Skull Crushing Finale, seemingly ending Logan’s run as a bad guy.
Per Dave Meltzer on Wrestling Observer Radio, WWE had promised Logan that he’d be a babyface by the time the angle was over.
Noting that this was a request from Logan’s side, Meltzer said:
“Do you know why they did the Logan Paul/Miz thing at the end which we couldn’t understand? Because when they made the deal with Logan Paul to do this angle, part of the deal was, ‘When this angle’s over, you’re gonna be a babyface’. That was the idea. That was negotiated, that was negotiated into the deal.”
Ahead of WrestleMania 38, Logan had noted that he would ‘probably’ do more with WWE after the event, as long as fans weren’t indifferent to him.
Stay up to date with WWE win/loss records for the year using our tracker, at this link.
- Scrapped Pitch For Sting AEW Retirement Revealed
- Bayley Reacts To Dakota Kai & Damage CTRL WWE Betrayal
- Potential WWE Signing Recalls Conversations With Shawn Michaels
- WWE Star Praises AEW’s Sting For Going Out On His Own Terms
- AEW Star Contract Expiry Update
- AEW Star Set For Return Match Against Brother
- Details On WWE Star’s Role In Upcoming Movie
- Cody Rhodes Sends Message To Sting Ahead Of AEW Revolution Retirement
- Sting’s Son Shares Emotional Message Ahead Of AEW Revolution Retirement Match
- Former AEW Star’s WWE Return Match Announced