The real reason why The Miz turned on Logan Paul, and Logan turned face at WrestleMania 38 has been revealed.
On WrestleMania 38 Saturday, Logan Paul & The Miz defeated The Mysterios in a match that showcased Logan’s natural ability to work as a heel.
This led many fans to question why The Awesome One then dropped the influencer with a Skull Crushing Finale, seemingly ending Logan’s run as a bad guy.
Per Dave Meltzer on Wrestling Observer Radio, WWE had promised Logan that he’d be a babyface by the time the angle was over.
Noting that this was a request from Logan’s side, Meltzer said:
“Do you know why they did the Logan Paul/Miz thing at the end which we couldn’t understand? Because when they made the deal with Logan Paul to do this angle, part of the deal was, ‘When this angle’s over, you’re gonna be a babyface’. That was the idea. That was negotiated, that was negotiated into the deal.”
Ahead of WrestleMania 38, Logan had noted that he would ‘probably’ do more with WWE after the event, as long as fans weren’t indifferent to him.
Stay up to date with WWE win/loss records for the year using our tracker, at this link.
- AEW’s Miro Seemingly Agrees He ‘Had It Better’ In WWE
- Latest On AEW Stars Missing From ‘AEW: Fight Forever’ Roster
- WWE Star Angel Teases Return To Old Ring Name
- Latest On Lacey Evans WWE Status After SmackDown Absence
- FTR Announced For AEW Dynamite: Quake By The Lake
- Finn Balor Vs Rey Mysterio Added To August 8 WWE Raw
- NXT Star Tatum Paxley Injured At House Show
- Several WWE Talents Have Had ‘Direct Meetings’ With Triple H Regarding Creative
- X-Pac Believes Logan Paul Could Be WWE Champion Material
- Danhausen Shares Photo With Sasha Banks From Recent Public Appearance