Vince McMahon reportedly is a big fan of the new Nikki A.S.H. character.
Wrestling News has reported that their sources have said that McMahon loves the character. McMahon reportedly feels Nikki has taken the initiative with her new character and has opened a world of opportunities for merchandise.
This was also reportedly the reason she was picked to win Money in the Bank last night.
Their source said:
“Vince loves the gimmick and feels that she has opened up a world of opportunities to sell more merchandise and for her to do some community outreach with the kids. She took the initiative and she got rewarded last night.”
The source also said that Nikki’s character change has made her much more valuable to the company.
Nikki A.S.H. literally climbed over the competition last night to retrieve the briefcase. This is the first singles accolade she has won in WWE.
- Released WWE Star Claims One Person Had ‘Weird Grudge’ Against Him, Vince McMahon’s Departure ‘Killed’ His Career
- Matt Riddle Next Move After WWE Release Revealed?
- Another Big Sign WWE Thinks Highly Of LA Knight
- WWE Star Reacts To Tag Team Partner Being Released
- Update On New WWE Ring Name Fans Speculated Was For Jade Cargill
- Ex-WWE Star To Make In-Ring Return After Five Years Away
- Exciting Prospect Rumored To Join WWE Or AEW
- Mandy Rose Now Officially A Free Agent, Reveals Likelihood Of Returning To Wrestling
- Injured WWE Star Returning To In-Ring Training Soon
- Brandi Rhodes Discusses WWE Return Talks & Performance Center Training