The real reason the match between Paul Wight and QT Marshall was the penultimate match at AEW All Out has been revealed.
The match went in between CM Punk vs Darby Allin, and the main event with Kenny Omega defending the AEW World Championship against Christian Cage, which was followed by the huge debuts of Adam Cole and Bryan Danielson.
As per Dave Meltzer, this was done by design and AEW knew the length of Paul Wight vs QT Marshall could be sacrificed if other matches went long.
Meltzer previously said that AEW had even considered cutting the match if necessary, but he’s since corrected that and said it was never in doubt of happening.
The match did only go a few seconds over three minutes, with Wight getting the win via a Chokeslam.
- ‘A Lot’ Of AEW Talent Questioning Tony Khan’s Booking
- Real Reason Roman Reigns & Kevin Owens May Still Have Backstage Heat
- Update On ‘Talks Behind-The-Scenes’ Of The Rock Returning At WWE Royal Rumble 2023
- Update On CM Punk AEW Contract & Release Status
- Scrapped Plans On Other Ways To Write William Regal Off AEW TV
- Injured WWE Star Cleared For Return
- Likely Reason William Regal Is Already Returning To WWE
- Rumor Killer On WWE Name Leaving The Company
- Video: Current NXT Star Goes Off On Tryout Athletes For Lack Of Energy
- Huge Update On CM Punk’s Status For AEW Video Game ‘Fight Forever’