Sheamus was last seen on WWE TV during the October 21 edition of SmackDown where he took a beating from Solo Sikoa. Thanks to some steel chairs and interference from Sami Zayn, Sheamus was said by WWE to have suffered from a “non-displaced fracture” near his elbow.
This safely rules out the Celtic Warrior from an appearance on the next edition of SmackDown on October 28.
The real reason behind the injury write-off may have been revealed.
Thankfully, it is positive news as it turns out Sheamus is getting married.
In an Instagram post, Sheamus’s fiancée, Isabella Revilla, shared a picture of themselves at their wedding venue.
Although the couple is dressed in their wedding finery, they are not married yet. Rather Revilla and Sheamus (real name, Stephen Farrelly) were picking up their marriage licence from the clerk’s office in Brooklyn.
So with a wedding coming up, and lots to plan in the days and weeks before, it is understandable that Sheamus may need to take some time away from the ring.
The couple has not shared their wedding date, so it’s not clear when we should expect to see the Celtic Warrior return to our screens.
WWE’s upcoming premium live event, Crown Jewel, does not currently feature a match with Sheamus on the card, suggesting that he will maybe not be seen before November 5 at least. The “non-displaced fracture” certainly buys him some time out.
View this post on Instagram
Sheamus currently has a win-loss record of 12-12. Keep up to date with all WWE win/loss stats right here.
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- New AEW Signing Confirmed
- The Rock Breaks Heel WWE Character To Send Message To Triple H
- Injury Concern For Top WWE Star After Elimination Chamber?
- Jack Perry’s First Match Since CM Punk Incident At AEW All In 2023 Confirmed
- Ole Anderson Passes Away
- Randy Orton Has Brutally Honest Reaction To Man Using RKO In Public
- CM Punk Reacts To Not Being Included In WWE 2K24
- Rumoured WWE Signing Officially Set To Become Free Agent
- Former WWE Champion Out With Injury
- Becky Lynch Comments On Vince McMahon WWE Allegations