Last week on SmackDown, it was announced that The Miz and John Morrison will defend their SmackDown Tag Team Titles against five other teams from the blue brand in an Elimination Chamber match at the pay-per-view this weekend.
Miz and Morrison will defend against former champions The Usos and New Day, as well as Heavy Machinery, Dolph Ziggler & Robert Roode and Lucha House Party.
Despite being one of the best teams in not only WWE but the whole of wrestling, The Revival have been left out of the match. The reason for their omission might have just been revealed.
Dave Meltzer noted on the Wrestling Observer Radio that the reason Dash Wilder and Scott Dawson aren’t in the match is because they have yet to re-sign with the company.
WWE reportedly keeps offering The Revival huge deals to stay with the company, but the duo seemingly have rejected all of their approaches. It is widely expected that the duo will leave for AEW this year.
Speaking of WWE stars jumping to AEW, free agent Matt Hardy is rumoured to be signing for AEW very soon. However, the door is reportedly not closed for Hardy to return to WWE.
- Huge Match Being Discussed For AEW x NJPW Forbidden Door 2023
- Ricky Starks Responds To Claim That LA Knight Is A ‘Better Rock’ Than Him
- Rare Stipulation For Cody Rhodes Vs. Brock Lesnar At SummerSlam Revealed?
- Latest On WWE NXT Europe Plans
- PHOTO: AEW Star Shows Off Stitches On His Face After Bloody Match
- Popular WWE Star Opens Up About Being Released: ‘Hard Pill To Swallow’
- KENTA Responds To Forbidden Door 2023 Rumors With Message For Tony Khan
- Potential Future WWE Bloodline Member Receives Big Offer
- Another New WWE Championship Redesign To Be Revealed On SmackDown
- Seth Rollins On WWE World Heavyweight Championship: ‘We’re Not Naïve’