On last night’s (December 1) episode of AEW Dynamite, Penta El Zero M and PAC cut a promo on FTR, when they explained that PAC would be filling in for Rey Fenix on this Friday’s episode of Rampage.
On the show, the reason for Fenix’s absence was put down to being injured by FTR. However, Dave Meltzer noted on the Wrestling Observer Radio that this, thankfully, is not the case.
Fenix was reportedly instead dealing with travel issues with getting to Georgia for the show. This Friday’s episode of Rampage was taped following Dynamite, so Fenix was not around to compete on the show. You can read the results for Rampage here.
Fenix will still be teaming with his brother against FTR for the AAA Tag Team Championship at the AAA TripleMania Regia event this Saturday.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Paul Heyman’s Intriguing Reaction After Jimmy Uso Accidentally Costs Jey Uso Championship Match
- Potential Future WWE Bloodline Member Receives Big Offer
- Another New WWE Championship Redesign To Be Revealed On SmackDown
- Another New WWE Championship Design Revealed & Big Return On SmackDown
- Another WWE Championship Unification Match Announced
- Update On WWE Women’s Title Situation Ahead Of June 9 SmackDown
- AEW Star Becoming ‘More Important’ On Creative Team, Recent Contributions Revealed
- Paul Heyman Idea That Vince McMahon Thought Was ‘Terrible’ Revealed
- KENTA Responds To Alternate Dream Match For CM Punk At Forbidden Door
- Popular AEW Star Sidelined With Neck Injury