It seems like we might have a little bit of an explanation as to why this past Monday’s WWE Raw after WrestleMania was absolute pants.
As reported by Fightful Select, WWE was “shorthanded” on wrestlers for the show.
This was said to be due to more wrestlers than normal not being cleared following WrestleMania.
It was added that at least a couple of these were due to precautionary COVID-19 measures, and some were banged up.
Raw opened with WWE Champion Bobby Lashley in a match against Riddle, but the report specifically noted this wasn’t the original plan.
Being short of wrestlers sure is a good reason to release 10 of them a few days later.
What are your thoughts on the above story? Let us know in the comments on Twitter or Facebook.
- PHOTO: New WWE Undisputed Universal Championship Belt Revealed
- Scrapped Plans For Rhea Ripley At WrestleMania 39 Revealed
- Solo Sikoa Breaks Silence After Attacking Jimmy Uso On WWE SmackDown
- VIDEO: Former Champion Trains At D-Von Dudley Wrestling Academy
- Major WWE Name Touts Storytelling Of Bloodline Angles
- First Look At Owen Hart In AEW: Fight Forever Revealed
- Big Update On GUNTHER WWE Intercontinental Title Plans
- Lita Makes Surprise Return Following WWE Injury Angle (Video)
- AEW Teasing Popular Name’s In-Ring Debut?
- Roman Reigns Shares First Comment Since Dramatic WWE SmackDown Ending