The real reason why New Day member Xavier Woods missed this past Monday’s June 28 episode of WWE Raw has been revealed.
As per the Wrestling Observer Newsletter, the reason was a pretty simple one, as Woods had asked for a week off.
He was written off TV the week prior during a Hell in a Cell match with Bobby Lashley.
However, that week off was indeed just a week as he has another match with Lashley set for this coming Monday’s July 5 episode of Raw.
This all comes ahead of Woods’ teammate Kofi Kingston challenging Lashley for the WWE Championship at Money in the Bank on July 18.
Xavier Woods isn’t the only WWE star to have asked for time off recently, as Kevin Owens did the same after the Hell in a Cell pay-per-view, but he’ll be back on tonight’s episode of SmackDown.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Ronda Rousey WWE Replacement Revealed
- Bray Wyatt SmackDown Status Amid WrestleMania Uncertainty
- WWE Star Reacts To Fans Believing They’d Be Buried Following Vince McMahon Departure
- Big Clue AEW Stars Are Heading To WWE?
- Cody Rhodes Reveals Special WrestleMania 39 T-Shirt
- Top WWE Star Hopes To Work With AEW Star On Screen
- Saraya Recruits Recent AEW Signees To The Outcasts?
- AEW Star Set For First Ever Televised Singles Match
- AEW Star Says Chad Gable Is The ‘Most Underrated Wrestler In The World’
- Konnan Picks Winner of Dominik vs Rey Mysterio WrestleMania Match