After months of being mishandled on the main roster, WWE higher-ups are finally giving Robert Roode the push he deserves.
Roode, who is the current Raw Tag Team Champion, will be part of a fatal-five way tonight to decide the number one contender to Seth Rollins’ Universal Championship.
It is great to see WWE management finally showing their faith in the immensely talented veteran after so long,
However, it appears that this push is all down to Raw’s Executive Director Paul Heyman.
When asked why the former NXT Champion was being featured more on TV, Dave Meltzer claimed that Heyman is a big fan of Roode:
“Paul Heyman likes Robert Roode, so there you go.”
This comes after it was reported that Paul Heyman is also a big fan of fellow Raw stars Ricochet, Cedric Alexander and Braun Strowman.
- Paul Heyman’s Intriguing Reaction After Jimmy Uso Accidentally Costs Jey Uso Championship Match
- Potential Future WWE Bloodline Member Receives Big Offer
- Another New WWE Championship Redesign To Be Revealed On SmackDown
- Another New WWE Championship Design Revealed & Big Return On SmackDown
- Another WWE Championship Unification Match Announced
- Update On WWE Women’s Title Situation Ahead Of June 9 SmackDown
- AEW Star Becoming ‘More Important’ On Creative Team, Recent Contributions Revealed
- Paul Heyman Idea That Vince McMahon Thought Was ‘Terrible’ Revealed
- KENTA Responds To Alternate Dream Match For CM Punk At Forbidden Door
- Popular AEW Star Sidelined With Neck Injury