After Karrion Kross’ Raw debut loss to Jeff Hardy on July 19 (as well as a planned second straight defeat to Hardy on the July 26 show), fans were confused when Kross was paired off with Keith Lee for his second main roster match.
Furthermore, the planned storyline losing streak for Karrion Kross was snapped when he made Lee pass out to the Kross Jacket to score the win.
Per Dave Meltzer in the Wrestling Observer, Keith Lee’s loss to Kross was done to further a planned storyline they have with the Limitless One on the Red Brand.
Meltzer did not go into details as to what the storyline would be, but Lee would get his win back over Kross on this week’s edition of the show, so it can’t be a losing streak of his own anymore.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- CM Punk Blasts Tony Khan, Chris Jericho & More In Now-Deleted Instagram Post
- Top WWE Star Says Doctors ‘Aren’t Letting Them Compete’
- Chris Jericho Responds To CM Punk Instagram Story
- Naomi Confirms WWE Departure?
- CM Punk Shares Follow Up Message After Now-Deleted Instagram Story
- Rumor Killer On WWE Offering Insane Money To Internet Star
- WWE Hall Of Famer Thanks Tony Khan Following AEW Dynamite
- AEW Pitching Creative For Star Rumoured To Be Leaving
- AEW Star Helped Produce Incredible Kenny Omega Vs. El Hijo Del Vikingo Dream Match
- El Hijo Del Vikingo Next Match Announced By Tony Khan