Matt Hardy and wife Reby welcomed their third child together last night, as Bartholomew “Bartie” Kit Hardy was born at 4:16 am on December 4, 2019.
Speaking to People.com, Matt said:
“I’ve grown more excited with each new addition to our family, and Bartie was no exception. I was ecstatic to witness my son be born at home, and the love I already have for him is indescribable.
“I’m immensely proud of my wife, Reby, for opting for an at-home, natural birth. She was a warrior!”
Bartie joins Wolfgang Xander, 2, and Maxel, 4, as the children of House Hardy.
Congratulations to the Hardy family from everyone here at WrestleTalk.
- Report: News On Rumored Backstage Heat Between CM Punk & Jon Moxley
- Bray Wyatt’s Status For Tonight’s SmackDown Revealed
- CM Punk Posts Bizarre Instagram Story About Shawn Michaels
- Report: AEW Star Refused To Lose Match, Hasn’t Been Used Since
- Update On CM Punk Claiming Tony Khan Wanted Him To Wrestle While Not Medically Cleared
- Naomi Post-WWE New Ring Name Revealed?
- WWE To Bring Back Pay-Per-View Name?
- Update On Rumors Of Brock Lesnar Leaving WWE After WrestleMania 39
- Planned WrestleMania 39 Night 1 Main Event Revealed, More Match Order News
- What CM Punk Told Kenny Omega After All Out Backstage Fight