A video emerged yesterday of Raw stars MVP and Bobby Lashley getting into a physical altercation with a member of the public at a restaurant. The video was posted by MVP on social media and was clearly staged.
MVP and Lashley have been praised going above and beyond to get over their characters and produce content during this time. However, it has emerged that the skit wasn’t actually their idea.
Reddit user Era of Rain52 is claiming on the platform that the idea actually came from the person who was attacked by Bobby Lashley in the video. According to the claims, it wasn’t actually something planned by WWE:
“So my friend works at this ale house. This actually isnt something for WWE, Lashley and MVP are regulars at that location and one of the guests asked if something like this could happen kinda like as a fan fantasy thing. The manager ran this by with MVP and Lashley and this was the result of it.”
It has been rumoured that either Bobby Lashley or MVP will go one-on-one with Apollo Crews for the United States Championship at Extreme Rules in two weeks time.
- Report: How ‘Majority’ Of AEW Roster Feel Toward CM Punk Revealed
- Former AEW TNT Champion Considering A WWE Move?
- Report: WWE To Introduce New Championship Belt ‘Soon’
- Next WWE Hall Of Fame 2023 Inductee Announced
- Potential Spoiler On Change To WrestleMania 39 Match
- AEW Name Opens Up About Training Action Star’s Daughter
- Top Star Argues WWE’s Investment In Roman Reigns Has Only Just Started Paying Off
- Former Women’s Champion Wants To Face GUNTHER For WWE Intercontinental Title
- Popular WWE Team To Potentially Reunite After WrestleMania
- Major Change Confirmed For WrestleMania 39 Match