Trevor “Ricochet” Mann wrestled his first match for the NXT developmental brand on Friday night. Using the Ricochet name, he defeated Fabian Aichner with the 630 splash. One respondent claimed that Ricochet drew the loudest reactions at the Center Stage tapings in Atlanta.
Triple H even partially spoiled the debut, posting a photo on his Twitter to hype up the debut of the international standout. The match comes just 17 days after it was officially announced that Ricochet had been signed by WWE, and would be reporting to the company’s Performance Center.
- AEW Star Announces Real-Life Brother Joining The Company
- WWE Star Set For First Match In Nine Months
- Triple H Praises Top Star After WWE Elimination Chamber
- Drew McIntyre Vs. Seth Rollins Set For WrestleMania 40, More Matches Potentially Revealed
- Seth Rollins Injury Update Ahead Of WrestleMania 40
- CM Punk Sends Emotional Message To WWE Fans Ahead Of Elimination Chamber 2024
- Cody Rhodes Challenges The Rock To One-On-One WWE Match
- Seth Rollins Reacts To Becky Lynch Winning WWE Elimination Chamber Match
- Australian WWE Star Loses Championship Match At Elimination Chamber
- Released WWE Star Wins TNA Wrestling Championship