WWE made their most recent set of releases on Friday (April 29), when 10 names from the NXT roster were released, including Dakota Kai and Dexter Lumis.
Lumis had been featured on NXT television for the past two years, with one interesting character trait being his incredible artistic ability, which is something that bleeds into real life.
When Lumis was released on Friday, he was in the middle of working on an incredible painting of WWE chairman Vince McMahon, which he finished after he was released.
Dakota Kai was also released from WWE on Friday. You can take a look at her five most memorable moments on the brand here.
Alternatively, we listed 10 potential managerial clients for Malcolm Bivens outside of WWE, which you can find here.
For a list of all WWE releases in 2022 so far, click here.
@wwe @VinceMcMahon @TripleH @ShawnMichaels ?? BookSamuelShaw@gmail.com pic.twitter.com/0zny7bLTnZ
— Samuel Shaw (@DexterLumis) April 29, 2022
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Former WWE Star Offers To Be Bobby Lashley WrestleMania Opponent
- Ronda Rousey Publicly Slams WWE’s Women’s Division Booking
- Big Hint That Bray Wyatt Is Returning Soon?
- Cody Rhodes Shares First Look At WrestleMania Attire Paying Homage To NJPW, ROH & More
- Top AEW Merch Sellers’ Push Halted?
- LA Knight WrestleMania 39 Status Confirmed?
- WWE Star Says He Is Proud Of Bianca Belair Breaking Championship Record
- Former WWE Star Pleased He’s Not In AEW
- WWE ‘Higher Up’ Reveals Real Backstage Reaction To Rise Of Sami Zayn
- Dave Meltzer Responds To Latest CM Punk Controversy