EJ Nduka, AKA Ezra Judge, was among the NXT names released by WWE yesterday, but he’s keen to make sure we haven’t heard the last of him.
It’s been reported that Nduka’s release came as a big shock to people in WWE as he had some amazing physical attributes.
Nduka has taken to Twitter to comment on being released, writing:
I may be down but never OUT…
Bent but not DESTROYED…
The GRIND continues.
I didn’t come this far .. JUST TO COME THIS FAR.
Until next time.
Thank you all.
Love you all.
I’ll be back.
Nduka only had a couple of outings at NXT house shows, which both came in early 2020, losing to Dorian Mak (Dan Matha) and Arturo Ruas.
- WWE Raw Live Results – May 23, 2022
- Sasha Banks & Naomi Status For Tonight’s WWE Raw Revealed
- Hulk Hogan Leaked As Shock Ric Flair Return Match Opponent?
- Cody Rhodes Comments On Upcoming AEW Double Or Nothing PPV
- Kyle O’Reilly Reveals When His AEW Contract Expires
- Clarification On Exactly When Sasha Banks & Naomi Walked Out Of Last Week’s WWE Raw
- Swerve Strickland Confirms Tag Team Name With Keith Lee
- Jake Roberts ‘So Scared’ Of Losing Friendship With WWE Hall Of Famer
- Another Scrapped Name For Sheamus, Ridge Holland & Butch WWE Faction Revealed?
- AEW Double Or Nothing To Be Shown In Select Cinemas