EJ Nduka, AKA Ezra Judge, was among the NXT names released by WWE yesterday, but he’s keen to make sure we haven’t heard the last of him.
It’s been reported that Nduka’s release came as a big shock to people in WWE as he had some amazing physical attributes.
Nduka has taken to Twitter to comment on being released, writing:
I may be down but never OUT…
Bent but not DESTROYED…
The GRIND continues.
I didn’t come this far .. JUST TO COME THIS FAR.
Until next time.
Thank you all.
Love you all.
I’ll be back.
Nduka only had a couple of outings at NXT house shows, which both came in early 2020, losing to Dorian Mak (Dan Matha) and Arturo Ruas.
What are your thoughts on the above story? Let us know in the comments on Twitter or Facebook.
- What Happened During Trinity Fatu’s IMPACT Pay-Per-View Debut
- WWE Hall Of Famer Reacts To Trinity Fatu Tribute At IMPACT Under Siege 2023
- Cody Rhodes Shares Message Ahead Of Brock Lesnar Match At WWE Night Of Champions 2023
- Roman Reigns Shares Final Message Before WWE Night Of Champions 2023
- Ex-NXT Star Helps Trish Stratus Beat Becky Lynch At WWE Night Of Champions 2023
- Former Champion Becomes A Free Agent, Multiple Promotions Interested
- WWE Crowns New World Heavyweight Champion At Night Of Champions
- Big Update On WWE World Heavyweight Championship Lineage After Seth Rollins’ Win
- VIDEO: Jimmy Uso Turns On Roman Reigns, Jey Uso Reacts
- Full Match Order For WWE Night Of Champions 2023