A former WWE star and champion who was one of the several releases in April has now said that he won’t be wrestling any longer.
Rusev, who is now going by Miro (shortened from his real name Miroslav Barnyashev) did a Q&A on his latest Twitch stream, and said that from now on he’s going to be focussing on the world of content creation instead.
“I’m done. I’m done, man. I’m just enjoying my Twitch. I’m a professional Twitcher, YouTuber, content creator.”
When someone in the chat said he was their favourite wrestler, he replied:
“I’m not a wrestler anymore. Can I be your favorite streamer?”
He also revealed that since being released he hasn’t spoken to Vince McMahon, but he has texted him, and it was a “nice conversation”.
Quotes via Fightful
- WWE Confirms Vince McMahon An Employee Of The Company
- Major Star In Los Angeles Amid WrestleMania 39 Return Rumors
- Randy Orton In-Ring Return Update Ahead Of WrestleMania 39
- WWE To Scrap Planned Title Change?
- The Usos Break Character To Praise Sami Zayn Ahead Of WrestleMania 39
- Triple H Has Big Plans For WWE Raw Star
- Leaked Footage Of Top WWE Star WrestleMania 39 Entrance Rehearsal Revealed
- Big Update On Uncle Howdy Status For WrestleMania 39 Weekend
- Plans For Popular WWE Star ‘On Hold’ Until After WrestleMania 39
- Commentators For WWE WrestleMania 39 Confirmed