A WWE star who was released on April 15 with several others has confirmed he was contacted by the company to return at the Horror Show at Extreme Rules.
However, Rowan had to decline the offer as he was working on a movie project at the time.
Rowan was one of the more surprising names who was released in April as he had been presented winning squash matches for months and months, and had the storyline with the mystery object in the cage he was carrying around.
Of course, that mystery object ended up being a big fake spider, which was killed by Drew McIntyre, and that pretty much signified the end of Rowan’s run.
He was of course a member of the Wyatt Family several years ago, hence why his involvement in the Swamp Fight last month would have made sense.
You can watch the full interview here:
- WWE SmackDown Live Results – May 27, 2022
- Raquel Rodriguez Finishing Move Gets New Name After Previous Name Deemed Too Vulgar
- Charlotte Flair Marries Andrade El Idolo
- Bryan Danielson & William Regal Arrive Early To AEW Tapings To Train With Younger Talent
- Fascinating Behind-The-Scenes Footage Of Jade Cargill Including Training With Bryan Danielson & More
- Shinsuke Nakamura Debuts New Tag Team With Riddle
- CM Punk Updates His List Of AEW Dream Matches
- New Documentary ‘Wrestling With Whiteness’ Premiering Today
- Paige VanZant Will Make AEW In-Ring Debut At Double Or Nothing
- Jade Cargill On The Baddies Concept: ‘Where Are The Women Wrestling Fans?’