Former NXT Tag Team Champion Tyler Breeze will be returning to WWE programming next week.
On today’s (September 28) edition of WWE The Bump, it was announced that Tyler Breeze will be in-studio for next week’s (October 5) episode.
Breeze was notably released from his WWE contract in June 2021, along with his tag partner Dirty Dango (Fandango). Interestingly, Dango has teased that he’ll soon be starting with a company ‘on TV’.
The Gorgeous One hasn’t wrestled since leaving WWE, noting in August 2021 that he’ll only return to the ring if he gets the itch to compete again.
The NXT veteran regularly appears on the UpUpDownDown gaming channel, alongside Xavier Woods and other WWE names.
Big E was also announced for next week’s edition of WWE The Bump. The New Day member is currently recovering from a broken neck, after picking up the injury on the March 11 episode of SmackDown.
Big E recently stated that he has been cleared to live a normal life, but not to take bumps. He’s due for more scans in March 2023, one year on from his original injury.
The former WWE Champion was recently reunited with Kofi Kingston and Xavier Woods for a comedy sketch that you can watch at this link.
NEXT WEEK on #WWETheBump:@WWEBigE and @MmmGorgeous!
Don't miss it! WEDNESDAY at 1pm ET! pic.twitter.com/ykluDDGLBE
— WWE (@WWE) September 28, 2022
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- Report: How ‘Majority’ Of AEW Roster Feel Toward CM Punk Revealed
- Report: WWE To Introduce New Championship Belt ‘Soon’
- Potential Spoiler On Change To WrestleMania 39 Match
- Next WWE Hall Of Fame 2023 Inductee Announced
- AEW Name Opens Up About Training Action Star’s Daughter
- Irate Jon Moxley Responds To CM Punk In Expletive-Filled Retort
- Major Change Confirmed For WrestleMania 39 Match
- What Happened In Cody Rhodes’ Massive Pre-WrestleMania Match Against Solo Sikoa
- Popular WWE Team To Potentially Reunite After WrestleMania
- Former WWE Star Announces Retirement