Taking to Twitter, Renee Paquette has announced that she has given birth to her and Jon Moxley’s daughter.
Renee announced that she won’t be hosting her Oral Sessions podcast for a while and has a set of guest hosts lined up, starting with her husband:
Baby girl is officially here, so I’m checking out and becoming a mom. (She’s absolutely incredible!! ) I have a bunch of guest hosts lined up for you guys and I started with none other than my baby daddy, cool dude husband @JonMoxley check it here
This is obviously very exciting news, and WrestleTalk would like to congratulate Renee Paquette and Jon Moxley for this very exciting new chapter in their lives.
What are your thoughts on the above story? Let us know in the comments on Twitter or Facebook.
- What Happened During Trinity Fatu’s IMPACT Pay-Per-View Debut
- WWE Hall Of Famer Reacts To Trinity Fatu Tribute At IMPACT Under Siege 2023
- Cody Rhodes Shares Message Ahead Of Brock Lesnar Match At WWE Night Of Champions 2023
- Roman Reigns Shares Final Message Before WWE Night Of Champions 2023
- Ex-NXT Star Helps Trish Stratus Beat Becky Lynch At WWE Night Of Champions 2023
- Former Champion Becomes A Free Agent, Multiple Promotions Interested
- WWE Crowns New World Heavyweight Champion At Night Of Champions
- Big Update On WWE World Heavyweight Championship Lineage After Seth Rollins’ Win
- VIDEO: Jimmy Uso Turns On Roman Reigns, Jey Uso Reacts
- Full Match Order For WWE Night Of Champions 2023