Taking to Twitter, Renee Paquette has announced that she has given birth to her and Jon Moxley’s daughter.
Renee announced that she won’t be hosting her Oral Sessions podcast for a while and has a set of guest hosts lined up, starting with her husband:
Baby girl is officially here, so I’m checking out and becoming a mom. (She’s absolutely incredible!! ) I have a bunch of guest hosts lined up for you guys and I started with none other than my baby daddy, cool dude husband @JonMoxley check it here
This is obviously very exciting news, and WrestleTalk would like to congratulate Renee Paquette and Jon Moxley for this very exciting new chapter in their lives.
- Full Recap – Tony Khan Pre-Forbidden Door Media Call
- Report: WWE Using Robert Roode To ‘Teach’ Veer Mahaan
- Here’s Who Decided Stephanie McMahon Should Replace Vince McMahon
- Lineup For AEW Blood & Guts Match Revealed
- Original Plan For Jon Moxley At Forbidden Door Before CM Punk Injury
- Lio Rush Explains The Difference Between NXT & WWE Raw Locker Room (Exclusive)
- WWE SmackDown Live Results – June 24, 2022
- Sasha Banks Spotted With Another New Look
- Real Reason Sammy Guevara Joined Jericho Appreciation Society
- WWE Star AJ Styles Used For Bizarre Colonoscopy Billboard