Following Sasha Banks and Naomi walking out of last week’s (May 16) episode of WWE Raw, fans have speculated about her future in both WWE and professional wrestling as a whole.
Former WWE announcer Renee Paquette spoke about the situation on the Throwing Down With Renne & Miesha podcast, where she speculated that Sasha Banks wouldn’t be done with wrestling after WWE.
“You know, the women’s roster in AEW is great but they could always use some more star. I wouldn’t be surprised but, I also think Sasha’s somebody who also loves Japanese wrestling. When she left, she took like a hiatus however long ago a couple of years ago she was in Japan wrestling with Meiko Satomura. She loves professional wrestling it is something that she lives and breathes so I wouldn’t be surprised to see her make a move.”
Despite speculation of Sasha and Naomi being done with WWE, they are both still listed on the internal roster for the company, though there are reportedly ‘no plans’ for the two to return soon.
Sasha may already be working on her post-WWE career, as she is reportedly working on new NFTs.
transcription via Sportskeeda
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- WWE Mystery Attacker Revealed On NXT
- AEW Name Reveals Upcoming Contract Expiry, Comments On Potential WWE Move
- Alarming Advice From Surgeons For Top AEW Star
- Mandy Rose Comments On Gigi Dolin Vs. Jacy Jayne NXT Cage Match After Not Even Being Mentioned
- Carmella & Corey Graves Reveal The Sex Of Their First Child
- Pat McAfee Reacts To Unfortunate AEW Double Or Nothing 2023 Attendance Photo
- Baron Corbin Makes Surprise Appearance On WWE NXT
- Bret Hart Calls Current WWE Star One Of The Greatest Wrestlers Of All Time
- Major Star Says He Could ‘100% Make Magic’ With WWE’s Seth Rollins
- Injured AEW Star ‘Close’ To Returning