Being married to a wrestler can’t be easy. Watching the person you married get beaten up several times a week on national TV can’t exactly be a stress-free pass-time, especially when your spouse is Jon Moxley.
This is however the reality for former WWE commentator and current podcaster Renee Paquette, who watches her husband get busted open every few minutes, and it seems the blood can get a bit much for her.
During the latest episode of her “The Sessions” podcast, Renee was asked if there was one thing she could ask Moxley to stop doing, what would it be. She answered:
“Licking people’s blood. I hate it. I hate it. I hate it. I don’t get it. I hate it.
“That definitely ranks really, really high for me. Anytime he does it, I’m like, why? What is happening? Why are you doing this? I don’t think it’s necessary. That would be number one for me. I hate it. I also don’t like slap spots, like a slap to the head I could do without. I actually don’t like spots with chairs either.”
She was then asked whether she thinks about the blood when Jon gets home from a show.
“I actually don’t think about that at all. You would think I would think that, but at that point, I’m like, eh, some time has passed. I don’t really think about it. I worry more about the long term effects.”
There aren’t too many jobs where you’d have to think about whose blood might be in your partner’s mouth when they kiss you.
Credit to WrestlingNews.co for the transcription.
- AEW X NJPW Live Results Forbidden Door
- Kenny Omega Says Fans Will Be ‘Very Happy’ With Bryan Danielson Forbidden Door Replacement
- Report: Several ‘Under The Radar’ AEW Agreements Have Expired
- Huge Spoiler On Bryan Danielson Forbidden Door Replacement
- More AEW Stars Dealing With Injuries?
- Kenny Omega Confirms Cody Rhodes Will Be In The AEW Video Game
- New Ring Of Honor Logo Leaked?
- Orange Cassidy Set To Debut New Licensed Theme Song
- Nature Of Jungle Boy Injury Revealed
- Here’s How Long Tonight’s Forbidden Door Show Will Likely Be