Renee Paquette has taken to Twitter to thank the wrestling world for showing support to Jon Moxley, who is set to enter an inpatient alcohol recovery program.
Proud of her husband, Paquette tweeted:
“Thanks for this outpouring of support. Jon is every bit of the badass we all know him to be. I couldn’t be more proud of him for getting to proper help he needs, and being given the space to put his health first. Couldn’t possibly love this man more.”
Following AEW President Tony Khan making the announcement yesterday, the names from throughout the wrestling world have wished Moxley well on his road to recovery.
Moxley was set to face Orange Cassidy on tonight’s AEW Dynamite, but that’ll no longer be happening. We’ll keep you updated with any announcements AEW makes in regards to how it’ll proceed with the World Title Eliminator tournament.
We continue to wish Moxley all the best at this time.
- Update On Former WWE Stars Signing New WWE Deals
- Dominik Mysterio Reacts To Recent WWE Releases
- WWE Announces Drew McIntyre’s Next Move After Releasing Matt Riddle
- WWE Legend Shares Heartfelt Message For Dolph Ziggler After Release
- Update On WWE Star Missing From SmackDown
- WWE Name Claims Dolph Ziggler ‘Didn’t Change With The Times’ Before Being Released
- WWE Star Teases Alliance With Bobby Lashley After SmackDown
- Will Ospreay Next AEW Feud Revealed?
- Christian Cage Wins TNT Championship On AEW Collision & First Defense Revealed
- Top Dolla Addresses WWE Future Of Hit Row Teammates After His Release