WWE suspending Sasha Banks and Naomi and stripping them of the Women’s Tag Team Championship has brought out support across the wrestling world in the past two weeks.
Former WWE announcer Renee Paquette spoke about the situation on her Throwing Down With Renee & Miesha podcast, where she stated that it is a ‘weird time’ in WWE right now.
“It’s just such a weird time in WWE where they are cutting people left, right and center, I feel like people are really being made examples of as well, and that’s the thing that sucks where it’s like, I feel like, Sasha, Naomi are really trying to do a bigger picture situation here, and I hope that they aren’t like nipped in the bud for that.”
Renee also spoke about Sasha Banks wrestling outside of WWE, and why she believes it’s not off the table.
Sasha may already be working on her post-WWE career, as she is reportedly working on new NFTs.
transcription via Sportskeeda
- Hiromu Takahashi Pulled From Forbidden Door
- Update On Cesaro’s Wrestling Future Amid Forbidden Door Speculation
- The Rock Reacts To Pat McAfee Using His Catchphrase On SmackDown
- Bayley Teases Returning For Money In The Bank
- AEW Star Taz Shows Off Incredible Weight Loss Photo
- Bret Hart Posts Emotional Message 20 Years After Stroke
- Watch Alexa Bliss Rap ‘Lose Yourself’ In Her Hometown
- Damian Priest Believes We’ll See Bad Bunny In A WWE Ring Again
- Ronda Rousey Shares Interesting Video With Shayna Baszler Prior To SmackDown
- Apollo Crews Teases First Feud Since NXT Return?