After a long wait, WWE Backstage is set to return on January 30, 2021, on FS1. With the return of the show comes another return as well, as Renee Paquette will be making her return to WWE-related programming.
The news was broken earlier today on Twitter as WWE on Fox posted a video of Paquette providing all the details of her return. This will be her first appearance on a WWE-related show since leaving the company last year. Here is the tweet:
— WWE on FOX (@WWEonFOX) January 21, 2021
In the months since she left, Renee Paquette has launched her own podcast and released a cookbook. She and her husband Jon Moxley also announced that they are expecting their first child together.
This edition of WWE Backstage will air the night before the Royal Rumble and will likely break down all of the upcoming action on the show. According to the video, Paquette will be doing the show with her former co-hosts Booker T and Paige.
- AEW’s Miro Seemingly Agrees He ‘Had It Better’ In WWE
- Latest On AEW Stars Missing From ‘AEW: Fight Forever’ Roster
- Latest On Lacey Evans WWE Status After SmackDown Absence
- WWE Star Angel Teases Return To Old Ring Name
- FTR Announced For AEW Dynamite: Quake By The Lake
- Finn Balor Vs Rey Mysterio Added To August 8 WWE Raw
- NXT Star Tatum Paxley Injured At House Show
- Several WWE Talents Have Had ‘Direct Meetings’ With Triple H Regarding Creative
- The Latest Cryptic Bray Wyatt Tweet Has Dropped Amid WWE Return Speculation
- X-Pac Believes Logan Paul Could Be WWE Champion Material