After a long wait, WWE Backstage is set to return on January 30, 2021, on FS1. With the return of the show comes another return as well, as Renee Paquette will be making her return to WWE-related programming.
The news was broken earlier today on Twitter as WWE on Fox posted a video of Paquette providing all the details of her return. This will be her first appearance on a WWE-related show since leaving the company last year. Here is the tweet:
— WWE on FOX (@WWEonFOX) January 21, 2021
In the months since she left, Renee Paquette has launched her own podcast and released a cookbook. She and her husband Jon Moxley also announced that they are expecting their first child together.
This edition of WWE Backstage will air the night before the Royal Rumble and will likely break down all of the upcoming action on the show. According to the video, Paquette will be doing the show with her former co-hosts Booker T and Paige.
- Former WWE Star Virgil Passes Away
- Drew McIntyre Legitimate WWE Injury Update
- AEW Revolution Match Cancelled
- Backstage Details On Who Knew About Shawn Spears WWE Return
- AEW’s Young Bucks Address Current Relationship With WWE Star Cody Rhodes
- TKO Issues New Statement On Vince McMahon WWE Status & Allegations
- Becky Lynch & Jade Cargill Show Support For Maxxine Dupri After Upsetting Viral Video
- Rhea Ripley Breaks Character To Scold Fans For Harsh Treatment Of Fellow Star
- Major Change To AEW Revolution Match Update
- Visa Issues Set To Cause Huge Changes To AEW Programming?