WWE announcer, interviewer and host Renee Young has confirmed she tested positive for COVID-19 this week following reports that several people in WWE had done so.
Man. What a few days. My show gets cancelled and I get Covid. Wear your masks and wash your hands. Stay safe, everyone
Numbers of around two dozen positive tests have been rumoured after WWE carried out testing last week. Those who tested positive include staff, in-ring talent and others.
WWE provided a statement earlier regarding the positive tests, which read:
”WWE will continue COVID-19 testing of its talent, production crew and employees in advance of TV productions for the foreseeable future.”
Everyone at WrestleTalk.com wishes Renee Young all the best and a safe and healthy recovery.
- Dolph Ziggler Wins First Title Since WWE Release
- Former WWE Star Wins Championship In NJPW Singles Debut
- WWE Breaks 23-Year Award Losing Streak
- Major Update On Brock Lesnar & Vince McMahon In WWE 2K24
- Roman Reigns Bloodline Member Trying To Join WWE
- WWE Star Arrives In Wrong Country For Major Show
- Randy Orton Hilariously Reacts To John Cena Onlyfans Announcement
- Former WWE Champion Still Hasn’t Re-Signed Despite Major Creative Plans
- WWE Star Set For First Match In Nine Months
- AEW Star Announces Real-Life Brother Joining The Company