Renee Young will be making her way to Japan for Wrestle Kingdom 14. Wrestle Kingdom will be taking place over two days and will feature at least one match with Young’s husband Jon Moxley.
I’m there tomorrow. I’ll do it.
— Renee Paquette (@ReneePaquette) January 2, 2020
Jon Moxley will be competing against Lance Archer for the IWGP United States Championship on January 4. If he wins the championship he will go on and defend the title against Juice Robinson on January 5.
Renee Young mentioned that she was not a fan of Moxley’s match with Kenny Omega at Full Gear. Given that his upcoming match with Archer is scheduled to be a Texas Deathmatch, it may not be any easier to watch.
Are you going to be watching Wrestle Kingdom 14 this weekend? Let us know on Twitter or on Discord!
- AEW Rampage Spoilers For June 9, 2023
- Spoilers On Popular Star’s ROH Debut
- PHOTO: Top AEW Star Shows Off New Head Tattoo
- Paul Heyman Reveals Vince McMahon’s Involvement In Turning Roman Reigns Heel
- Real Reason WWE Planned Seth Rollins Vs. Bron Breakker
- WWE ‘Real, Real High’ On Recently Debuted Stars
- AEW Referee To Wrestle In Upcoming Match
- Triple H Rejected Popular WWE Faction
- WWE Creative Decision Made Roman Reigns Say ‘I’ve Had Enough’
- AEW Stars Set For Big Tag Team Run This Summer?