In the latest Wrestling Observer Newsletter, Dave Meltzer provided some insight into what could be next for Young, who has agreed to work with WWE through SummerSlam before leaving.
It was noted that AEW was unaware that Young would be leaving WWE until the news actually came out, despite her husband Jon Moxley being the promotion’s World Champion.
One source close to the situation said it’s “inevitable” that Young does something for AEW, but as of right now there’s no deal between the two parties for anything.
Of course, Young has had interest in the past from the likes of ESPN to host sports shows, and could always opt to go that route instead of staying in the wrestling bubble.
Renee Young had been with WWE since 2012 in a variety of on-screen roles. Whatever she chooses to do, she’s bound to excel, and if leaving WWE is what she wants to do, then it is definitely for the better.
- Report: Another AEW Star Wants To Return To WWE
- WWE Bans Iconic Move For Being ‘Too Dangerous’
- Report: Rumor Killer On Miro Wanting To Leave AEW & Join WWE
- AEW’s Surprising Message To Star Rumored To Be Leaving
- Brody King Breaks Silence On Future Following Recent Developments
- Real Reason Several AEW Stars Want To Join WWE?
- KSI Reacts To WWE Star’s Comments About Potential Match
- New Details On WWE Releases & Top Star’s Contract
- Angelo Dawkins Reveals The Street Profits’ Main Goal Following Split Rumors
- Roman Reigns’ Next WWE Opponent Revealed?