In the latest edition of the Wrestling Observer Newsletter, A number of AEW regulars have reportedly been spotted attending recent WWE tryouts.
Robyn & Charlette Renegade of The Renegade Twins were two of the stars reportedly at the tryouts. Robyn first debuted for AEW at a May Dark: Elevation taping, with Charlette first wrestling for AEW in June. Both competitors were in action during the December 3 Universal Studios Dark tapings.
The Renegade Twins were trained by QT Marshall at the Nightmare Factory. The duo currently hold tag team gold for Thunder Rosa’s Mission Pro Wrestling.
Nikita Knight, who has wrestled for AEW twice since September, was also attending a WWE Performance Center tryout, per the report.
Former AEW Dark regular Tesha Price has seemingly signed with WWE, recently changing her social media names to Fallon Henley, and her Twitter handle to @FallonHenryWWE.
- AEW Star Has Very Awkward Encounter With CM Punk T-Shirt
- Report: Popular AEW Star ‘Trying To Get Fired’
- WWE Announces New Commentary Teams For Raw, SmackDown & NXT
- WWE Raw Name Gone From WWE
- Tony Khan Reveals Truth About Why He Takes Shots At WWE
- Tony Khan Spoke To WWE Management After Infamous Promo
- Former WWE Tough Enough Winner Sara Lee Passes Away
- Spoiler On Suspended AEW Star’s Return
- Spoiler On Return Set For WWE SmackDown
- Xavier Woods Teases Fight With Kenny Omega