Per Fightful Select (subscription required), Marko Stunt has been informed that AEW does not plan to renew his contract with the company.
AEW Head of Talent Relations Christopher Daniels reportedly cited budget cuts and a large roster as the reason why the company would not be renewing his deal. The split was amicable, and the conversation went well, per the report.
Stunt made his debut for the promotion as part of AEW’s inaugural pay-per-view event, Double or Nothing 2019. He aligned himself with Jungle Boy & Luchasaurus in July 2019, forming Jurassic Express.
The star hasn’t appeared on AEW TV in six months, last wrestling for the promotion during the late-September 2021 AEW Dark tapings.
We will continue to provide updates as they become available.
- AEW Star Announces 2023 Will Be Their Last Year Wrestling
- Discussions For Shocking Star To Be Undertaker’s Son In WWE
- Seth Rollins Pays Tribute To Brodie Lee At WWE Live Event In Rochester (Video)
- Kurt Angle Reveals Major WWE Star Wanted To Join TNA
- Huge Update On William Regal WWE Return
- Here Is When Tegan Nox’s WWE Return Was Finalised
- Triple H Was ‘Very Unhappy’ With Popular Star’s WWE Release
- Major Celebrity Says ‘Lets Do It’ To WWE Match Against The Paul Brothers
- AEW Star Recalls Heartwarming ‘WrestleMania Moment’ With Kevin Owens
- Edge Heaps Praise On Three Top AEW Stars