During the AEW Full Gear media call, Tony Khan said that he’s not had any official talks with Bray Wyatt (Windham Rotunda), once again noting that the last time they spoke was at Chris Jericho’s birthday party.
As per Dave Meltzer in the latest Wrestling Observer Newsletter, there was “definitely a plan in place at one point” for Rotunda in AEW. It isn’t known exactly why these plans fell through.
Meltzer also pointed out that IMPACT Wrestling has shown interest in signing Rotunda. Following Bound For Glory, it was reported that IMPACT had been looking to bring in Rotunda, Adam Scherr (Braun Strowman) and Jonah Rock (Bronson Reed) for the October pay-per-view.
Rotunda is currently preparing to begin production on a horror feature film.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Scrapped Plans For Rhea Ripley At WrestleMania 39 Revealed
- First Look At Owen Hart In AEW: Fight Forever Revealed
- VIDEO: Former Champion Trains At D-Von Dudley Wrestling Academy
- Lita Makes Surprise Return Following WWE Injury Angle (Video)
- Cody Rhodes June 5 WWE Raw Plans Revealed
- Roman Reigns Shares First Comment Since Dramatic WWE SmackDown Ending
- AEW Teasing Popular Name’s In-Ring Debut?
- WWE Faction To Add New Members Soon?
- WWE Stars Announce Engagement (Photos)
- WWE Star Addresses Wrestling Future & Potential Retirement Plans