I have to say, I’ve never looked at AJ Styles and thought that he needs help beating people up, but it appears that there has been a pitch to have Styles paired with a bodyguard now that he’s back on Monday Night Raw.
According to Fightful Select (subscribe here), there has been a big pitch for Styles to be paired with Jordan Omogbehin, who you may remember is the over 7ft tall giant who was one of Akira Tozawa’s ninjas.
The report reads:
“Fightful has learned there has been a big pitch for Jordan Omogbehin to be the bodyguard or enforcer for AJ Styles on Monday Night Raw. Jordan was a part of the same recruit class as Damian Priest, Matt Riddle and Mia Yim two years ago. He’s served as one of Akira Tozawa’s ninja and the bouncer for Raw Underground.”
There’s no doubt that Omogbehin would be a pretty intimidating addition to Styles’ gimmick, so we’ll have to see whether Vince likes the idea enough to sign off on it.
Styles was drafted back to Raw last week after spending a few months on Friday Night SmackDown. Styles has previously spoken about his issues with Paul Heyman and his desire to watch his son’s Friday night football games, both of which are believed to have led to him being drafted.
Do you think Styles needs a bodyguard? Let us know in the comments.
- CM Punk Posts Bizarre Instagram Story About Shawn Michaels
- Report: News On Rumored Backstage Heat Between CM Punk & Jon Moxley
- Update On CM Punk Claiming Tony Khan Wanted Him To Wrestle While Not Medically Cleared
- Ronda Rousey WrestleMania 39 Match Confirmed
- AEW Match Stopped Due To Injury
- Dustin Rhodes Opens Up About Cody Rhodes
- What CM Punk Told Kenny Omega After All Out Backstage Fight
- AEW Star Shares Message For Dominik Mysterio Ahead Of WrestleMania 39
- Bray Wyatt & Bobby Lashley WrestleMania 39 Status Confirmed?
- Charlotte Flair Mentions Bella Twins & Mercedes Moné On SmackDown