According to WrestlingInc, another member of WWE’s creative team has quit the company.
The site is reporting that Ryan Alpert is no longer a member of the WWE’s backstage creative team. It is believed that Alpert decided to resign from his position within the company to “pursue opportunities outside of wrestling”.
Ryan Alpert had an on-screen role on Smackdown in October 2018. He played the role of Mr. Bootyworth in a segment with the then-Smackdown Tag Team Champions, New Day.
Alpert’s three years with WWE mainly involved work with NXT and NXT UK.
Ryan commented on his time with WWE in an Instagram post last week. He thanked Vince McMahon’s promotion “for everything” during what he dubbed a “wild three years”.
- Spoilers For AEW Title Eliminator Match
- Evidence AEW Star Is Leaving The Company?
- Alexa Bliss Addresses WrestleMania 39 Status
- PHOTO: Bray Wyatt Spotted Amid WWE Absence
- CM Punk Comments On Rey Mysterio & Dominik WrestleMania Feud
- AEW Star Says Cody Rhodes’ WWE Push Made Them ‘Reevalutate’ Future
- Celebrity Training For WWE In-Ring Return
- WWE Name Criticizes ‘Childish’ CM Punk Instagram Post
- Roman Reigns To Hit Huge Milestone Ahead Of WrestleMania 39
- KSI Addresses Possibility Of A WWE Future