Dave Meltzer of the Wrestling Observer is reporting that both WWE and All Elite Wrestling are interested in securing the services of Santana and Ortiz, collectively known as The Latin American Xchange (LAX).
LAX are the reigning Impact Tag Team Champions, defeating AEW stars Pentagon Jr. and Fenix for the titles back in April.
The duo have been tag team champions four-times in Impact, and it is believed that their deals with the promotion are set to expire in the summer.
Both WWE and AEW are reportedly interested in bringing the tag team to their respective promotions, with Meltzer saying that “their stock has been upped greatly over the past several months”.
While both AEW and WWE would have likely been interested in the talented tandem anyway, the fact that the other promotion is looking to secure their services will likely incentive them to complete the deal.
- Update On Backstage Heat Between Triple H & Top WWE Star
- Rey Mysterio Gives Honest Thoughts On Dominik Mysterio’s Character
- Major WWE Contract Expiring After WrestleMania 39
- Major Roxanne Perez Update For NXT Stand & Deliver
- Report: WWE Talent Morale Affected By Vince McMahon Concerns
- ‘Sentimental’ Special Entrance Planned For Top WWE Star At WrestleMania 39
- More On Rumored New WWE Championship Belt
- Hilarious Guess From WWE Week On Wheel Of Fortune [VIDEO]
- Surprise Ambush To End WWE NXT
- Former WWE Star Opens Up About Pregnancy