We have heard reports of Triple H and Vince McMahon missing episodes of Raw and SmackDown due to other commitments, but we haven’t really heard anything about the influential duo missing pay-per-views.
Well, Post Wrestling is reporting that both Triple H and his father-in-law Vince McMahon missed last night’s TLC pay-per-view.
With the XFL launching in early 2020, Vince McMahon has missed a fair few episodes of Raw and SmackDown this year. However, it is believed that this is the first pay-per-view he has been absent from.
With regards to Triple H, it is speculated that he missed the show due to his commitments in Florida to NXT. Stay tuned to WrestleTalk.com for confirmation on that.
When Triple H and Vince McMahon have been absent from tapings of Raw and SmackDown this year, the duo of Bruce Prichard and Paul Heyman, the Executive Directors of SmackDown and Raw respectively have run the show.
This means that Heyman and Prichard likely ran last night’s pay-per-view, although it is likely Vince would have been on the phone throughout the show’s duration.
- AEW Name Reveals Upcoming Contract Expiry, Comments On Potential WWE Move
- Alarming Advice From Surgeons For Top AEW Star
- Carmella & Corey Graves Reveal The Sex Of Their First Child
- Mandy Rose Comments On Gigi Dolin Vs. Jacy Jayne NXT Cage Match After Not Even Being Mentioned
- Injured AEW Star ‘Close’ To Returning
- Bret Hart Calls Current WWE Star One Of The Greatest Wrestlers Of All Time
- Pat McAfee Reacts To Unfortunate AEW Double Or Nothing 2023 Attendance Photo
- Major Star Says He Could ‘100% Make Magic’ With WWE’s Seth Rollins
- VIDEOS: New AEW Fight Forever Character Spotlight Gameplay Clips
- Blackpool Combat Club Match Announced For May 31 AEW Dynamite