With Vince McMahon now out of the picture, Triple H has already brought many released WWE stars back into the company, including last night’s return of Top Dolla, Ashante ‘Thee’ Adonis and B-Fab of Hit Row.
One of the most shocking releases of last year was the release of Bray Wyatt, who had been a top star for the company in the year prior to his release.
Reports have since emerged from Fightful Select about McMahon’s relationship with Wyatt, and how he was ‘done’ with him, as well as him yelling derogatory things about his physique to him.
Naturally, the report ended with Fightful noting that it would be more likely for Wyatt to make a return to WWE now McMahon is gone. Wade Keller of PWTorch backed up the report, even taking them one step further and noting that Wyatt would be ‘likely back’ in the company soon.
A report from Fightful notes that the returns are not expected to stop ‘any time soon’ as Triple H continues to reimagine the WWE roster.
If you’re in the UK but didn’t manage to get tickets to Clash at the Castle on September 3, WrestleTalk is hosting a watch party at The Joiner on Worship in Shoreditch, London, and we’d love for you to join us! Click here for more details.
- WWE Star Eyes Up Top Free Agent Match
- Former WWE Star Seemingly Signs Deal With The Company
- Backstage Details On Randy Orton WWE Creative Plans
- ‘A Lot Of Negativity’ Backstage In AEW, Reasons Why Revealed
- WWE Botches Big Match Announcement?
- WWE Star Injured Indefinitely, Pulled From Big Match
- AJ Styles Planned WWE Return Date Revealed
- Former WWE Star Announces Retirement
- New WWE Faction Member Revealed
- Insane Cody Rhodes WWE Record Revealed