At WrestleMania 38, Brock Lesnar and Roman Reigns will do battle, with both the WWE and Universal Championships on the line in a title unification bout.
Per the latest edition of the Wrestling Observer Newsletter, Lesnar is scheduled to appear at WrestleMania Backlash in May, and Money in the Bank in July.
“Lesnar is booked for two of the next three PPV shows, WrestleMania Backlash on (May 8) in Providence, RI (6,059 tickets out) and Money in the Bank at Allegiant Stadium in Las Vegas on (July 2).”
Between these two Premium Live Events is Hell in a Cell, which airs on June 5, 2022. Lesnar wasn’t featured on the latest poster for this event, indicating that he isn’t currently planned for the show.
Another potential spoiler for the WrestleMania title unification match recently emerged, which you can read more about at this link.
- Former ROH Stars At WWE Tryout
- Winners Of ‘Wildcard’ Qualifiers For NXT Iron Survivor Challenge Revealed
- William Regal Referenced During NXT
- MLW Star Richard Holliday Publicly Reveals Cancer Diagnosis
- The Usos Respond To Criticism Over PWI Tag Team 100 Ranking
- WWE Star ‘Very Apologetic’ After Botch During Raw
- Former WWE World Champion Set For Title Match At NXT Deadline
- WWE Star Takes Another Shot At Kenny Omega
- Update On Plans For The AEW Fight Forever Video Game
- AEW Star Hopes Partnership Doesn’t End At ROH Final Battle