As per PWInsider, Evan T Mack, a former host of WWE The Bump, has now departed from the company.
Mack reportedly left WWE this past week. He did not feature on Wednesday’s episode of The Bump.
Mack was a former correspondent for AfterBuzz TV before joining the WWE show. Mack is yet to comment on his WWE departure. On social media this week, Mack has still been retweeting posts by WWE talent.
In 2021, many individuals, both on and off screen, have left from WWE. It was previously reported that recent WWE departures have put a strain on writers and backstage crew.
WWE’s media department has been hit hard this year, with many employees released during the company’s department merger. The merger is reportedly the reason why many WWE original shows have been delayed.
An edition of Broken Skull Sessions featuring John Cena was initially scheduled for September 26. The anticipated episode is no longer listed for it’s original date.
- Released WWE Star Claims One Person Had ‘Weird Grudge’ Against Him, Vince McMahon’s Departure ‘Killed’ His Career
- Released WWE Star Reveals They Requested Their Release
- Former World Champion To Become Free Agent Next Week
- Matt Riddle Next Move After WWE Release Revealed?
- Another Big Sign WWE Thinks Highly Of LA Knight
- Top NXT Star Expected For September 25 WWE Raw
- WWE Star Reacts To Tag Team Partner Being Released
- Real Reason For WWE Star’s Character Change
- SPOILER: AEW Star Captures Championship Title
- Update On New WWE Ring Name Fans Speculated Was For Jade Cargill