Love is in the Flair! TMZ is reporting that SmackDown Live stars Charlotte Flair and Andrade may have just got engaged.
While they haven’t had confirmation, people who care about that sort of thing have noticed that Charlotte has started wearing what looks to be an engagement ring on her engagement ring finger, which has led people with nothing better to do to speculate about a possible proposal.
Flair and Andrade have been dating for some time now, only recently making it official on social media with a number of very obvious “we’re dating” posts.
Andrade was moved back to SmackDown Live this past week, possibly a sign that his relationship with Flair has been taken to the next level. Aleister Black was moved to Tuesday nights as well so he could be with his wife and Andrade’s manager, Zelina Vega.
Whether this relationship with Flair has resulted in Andrade’s increased prominence on the main roster is another question, but it looks like they’re happy and that’s all that matters.
- Major AEW Star To Miss Tonight’s Dynamite (March 22)
- Keith Lee Responds To Criticism Of Saying ‘Poor WALTER’ After GUNTHER Name Change
- Alexa Bliss Reveals Nature Of Recent Procedure Amid WWE Absence
- Major Update On Roxanne Perez’s WWE Status
- AEW Star Announces Their ‘Retirement’ Before Dynamite Loss, Stablemate Vows Vengeance
- News On Which Night Some WrestleMania Matches Are Set For
- AEW Star Interested In Facing Goldberg In Retirement Match
- AEW Star Reveals Pitch For WWE WrestleMania Crossover Match
- Video: WrestleMania 39 Stage Being Constructed At SoFi Stadium
- CM Punk Drops Latest Tease For AEW Return?