According to a new report, not only is Triple H’s big announcement already set to come to fruition, it is set to occur in a fascinating city.
Popping by the home of All Elite Wrestling, WWE will be in Jacksonville, Florida on May 8th and according to one report, that will be the date of the draft.
Per scoopster account WRKD Wrestling, that will the date for the upcoming WWE draft announced on tonight’s show by Triple H.
The WWE draft was called the ‘Superstar Shakeup’ in past years, but the concept remains the same in that stars are rotated between WWE’s two flagship brands.
Elsewhere on tonight’s show, there were further developments with the Bloodline, and a big six-man match kicked off the show.
You can keep up with all the latest news from SmackDown by clicking this link.
The current planned date for the upcoming WWE Draft is May 8th in Jacksonville, Florida. pic.twitter.com/NbjAq3pKQC
— WRKD Wrestling (@WRKDWrestling) April 8, 2023
If you want to stay fully updated on all the latest wrestling news, click the red bell in the bottom right of your screen to receive notifications from WrestleTalk.com straight to your device!
- Referee Bump In AEW Dynamite Main Event Leads To Controversial Finish
- AEW Rampage Spoilers For June 9, 2023
- Kris Statlander Retains TBS Championship, AEW Rampage To Feature Big Women’s Match
- Spoilers On Popular Star’s ROH Debut
- Paul Heyman Reveals Vince McMahon’s Involvement In Turning Roman Reigns Heel
- PHOTO: Top AEW Star Shows Off New Head Tattoo
- Real Reason WWE Planned Seth Rollins Vs. Bron Breakker
- WWE ‘Real, Real High’ On Recently Debuted Stars
- AEW Referee To Wrestle In Upcoming Match
- WWE Creative Decision Made Roman Reigns Say ‘I’ve Had Enough’