In October 2018, Roman Reigns shockingly announced live on Monday Night Raw that he had been diagnosed with leukemia for the second time and would be forced to relinquish the Universal Championship.
Thankfully, the top WWE star was able to make a full recovery and announced that he was in remission on Raw in late-February 2019.
Despite making a recovery from the illness, Roman Reigns has a “weakened immune system”, and Dave Meltzer is reporting on the latest Wrestling Observer Radio that WWE has doctors monitoring the former WWE Champion for Coronavirus:
“They have doctors who are going to monitor Roman Reigns, but he’s got a weakened immune system to a degree because the CML leukemia is in him for life. He beat it. It may not come back, it may come back. CML is one of those things that can come back and you know, likely will and he’ll likely go through the same scenario that he did. It’s one of those things that’s in you and it can come back. That’s one of the things that’s not really good as far as risk goes.”
It is essential to note that it is not being reported that Roman has suspected symptoms of Coronavirus. He is simply being monitored by doctors more than other WWE stars because of his relatively recent health battles.
For the latest on this situation, stay tuned to WrestleTalk.com.
- Asuka Shares Expletive-Filled Translation Of Recent Promo Battle With IYO SKY
- ‘Free Agent’ WWE Star Set For First NXT Match In Seven Years
- Seth Rollins Teases “Forbidden Door” Dream Match With Top Star?
- Top WWE Star’s Hilarious Response To Ronda Rousey ‘Demanding’ Rumours
- ‘The Crowd’s Coming Back Around On Me’, AEW Star Addresses Possible Face Turn
- Spoiler On Popular AEW Name Announced For New ROH Board Of Directors
- Report: Date For Cody Rhodes Vs. Brock Lesnar III Confirmed
- WWE Hall Of Famer’s Daughter Slams WWE Star’s New Look
- Top Star Says AEW Talent Was ‘Very Good’ During Forgotten WWE Run
- Former WWE Name Shoots Down Hulk Hogan’s Potential WWE In-Ring Return