WWE is always looking to bring in some of the top names on the independent scene, and they are reportedly looking at a former ROH female star.
Maria Manic’s contract with Ring of Honor expired this month on October 1. Despite this, Manic never worked a match for the promotion.
According to Fightful Select, Ring of Honor has not offered Maria Manic a new deal at this time. It is unclear whether they are going to speak to her in the near future.
The site is reporting that Manic is having a private WWE tryout at the WWE Performance Center in Florida this week:
“Word from those close to Maria is that she’s participating in a private WWE tryout this week, and is at the WWE Performance Center. One source indicated that ROH is aware of the tryout.”
This comes after WWE signed both Scarlett Bordeaux and Shotzi Blackheart over the last few weeks to bolster their already impressive women’s division.
Stay tuned to WrestleTalk.com for the latest on this story.
- Several In WWE ‘Pushing’ For Upcoming Free Agent
- WWE ‘Optimistic’ Major CM Punk Dream Match Could Happen
- Ric Flair Issues Statement To Tony Khan After Alleged Comments At AEW Show
- WWE Leadership ‘Questioned’ Internally For Not Signing Major Free Agent
- WWE Name Released By The Company
- Major Former WWE Star Rules Out Joining AEW
- Major AEW Star Wanted Match With CM Punk
- Anonymous Major Star Reveals Concerns About CM Punk Vs. Roman Reigns WWE Feud
- More WWE Departures Confirmed
- WWE Star Discussed As Roman Reigns WWE Royal Rumble 2024 Opponent Revealed