WWE is always looking to bring in some of the top names on the independent scene, and they are reportedly looking at a former ROH female star.
Maria Manic’s contract with Ring of Honor expired this month on October 1. Despite this, Manic never worked a match for the promotion.
According to Fightful Select, Ring of Honor has not offered Maria Manic a new deal at this time. It is unclear whether they are going to speak to her in the near future.
The site is reporting that Manic is having a private WWE tryout at the WWE Performance Center in Florida this week:
“Word from those close to Maria is that she’s participating in a private WWE tryout this week, and is at the WWE Performance Center. One source indicated that ROH is aware of the tryout.”
This comes after WWE signed both Scarlett Bordeaux and Shotzi Blackheart over the last few weeks to bolster their already impressive women’s division.
Stay tuned to WrestleTalk.com for the latest on this story.
- AEW Star Has Very Awkward Encounter With CM Punk T-Shirt
- Report: Popular AEW Star ‘Trying To Get Fired’
- WWE Announces New Commentary Teams For Raw, SmackDown & NXT
- WWE Raw Name Gone From WWE
- Tony Khan Reveals Truth About Why He Takes Shots At WWE
- Tony Khan Spoke To WWE Management After Infamous Promo
- Former WWE Tough Enough Winner Sara Lee Passes Away
- Spoiler On Return Set For WWE SmackDown
- Spoiler On Suspended AEW Star’s Return
- Tony Khan Addresses WWE Signing AEW Dark Talent