The ongoing allegations against Vince McMahon have been one of the hottest talking points in wrestling since the Wall Street Journal article was released.
The report from the Wall Street Journal indicated that Vince McMahon has paid over $12 million in “hush money” over the past 16 years to “suppress allegations of sexual misconduct and infidelity”, including a $7.5 million payment to a former WWE wrestler. Click here to see the full report.
Since then, multiple law firms have joined the case, as well as multiple ‘mainstream stories’ being in the works about the allegations, including from HBO Real Sports.
Per Dave Meltzer in the Wrestling Observer Newsletter, HBO Real Sports have been trying to interview former female WWE employees for a story about the allegations.
Vince McMahon, as well as Kevin Dunn, were not present at the July 15 WWE SmackDown show.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- WWE Hall Of Famer The Iron Sheik Passes Away Aged 81
- Major Change To Seth Rollins’ Upcoming Marvel Movie
- VIDEO: Solo Sikoa Has Hilarious Exchange With Young Fan At WWE Live Event
- Top Star Wants ‘Correct Amount Of Money’ For CM Punk Forbidden Door Match
- Another Championship Match Announced For June 7 AEW Dynamite
- Solo Sikoa Hints At Jey Uso’s Potential Bloodline Future
- WWE Posts Statement On The Passing Of The Iron Sheik
- VIDEO: Shawn Michaels Congratulates NXT Star After Big Battle Royal Win
- WWE Tag Team Confirmed For Match Against Each Other
- Ex-WWE Name Concerned That Top Star Would Be ‘Wardlow-ed’ In AEW