It is being reported that a huge change has been made to the WWE NXT creative team, with that change being that the head writer has left WWE.
According to Dave Meltzer on Wrestling Observer Radio, Joe Belcastro has left the company after giving his notice, like Renee Young did.
Belcastro was hired by WWE as a writer in 2013, and was promoted through several roles during his time with the company, finishing up as the head writer of NXT.
Triple H was actually asked about the rumours of Belcastro leaving in his recent conference call ahead of Saturday’s TakeOver: XXX event.
He simply said:
“As far as the writing of NXT goes, we shift around a little bit. I won’t necessarily comment on people that aren’t necessarily talent for us, but we have a team that works with NXT that includes Shawn Michaels, Brian James and myself. So it’s a group and the ideas all go through that.”
- Report: How ‘Majority’ Of AEW Roster Feel Toward CM Punk Revealed
- Former AEW TNT Champion Considering A WWE Move?
- Report: WWE To Introduce New Championship Belt ‘Soon’
- Next WWE Hall Of Fame 2023 Inductee Announced
- Potential Spoiler On Change To WrestleMania 39 Match
- AEW Name Opens Up About Training Action Star’s Daughter
- Top Star Argues WWE’s Investment In Roman Reigns Has Only Just Started Paying Off
- Former Women’s Champion Wants To Face GUNTHER For WWE Intercontinental Title
- Popular WWE Team To Potentially Reunite After WrestleMania
- Former WWE Star Announces Retirement