All Elite Wrestling (AEW) has added a huge new name to its roster in signing a former World Champion according to a report from SoCalUncensored.com.
Former Impact Wrestling World Champion Brian Cage has signed according to the report. No start date was given, but it is believed to be “soon”.
Cage reportedly received offers from Impact, ROH and AEW. The ROH deal was said to be the highest paying, but he decided to go with AEW for the exposure.
He was initially set to appear in the Casino Battle Royale at Double or Nothing, but Impact officials blocked him from competing in the match.
He just wrestled Rob Van Dam at Impact’s Hard to Kill show, but was actually pulled out of the match after being busted open. RVD then defeated Daga.
The report added that the contract won’t affect any of Cage’s scheduled bookings
- WWE Hall Of Famer The Iron Sheik Passes Away Aged 81
- WWE Posts Statement On The Passing Of The Iron Sheik
- CM Punk Match Announced For First Ever AEW Collision
- Ex-WWE Name Concerned That Top Star Would Be ‘Wardlow-ed’ In AEW
- ‘Well-Liked’ AEW Name Retiring
- MJF Namedrops Vince McMahon On AEW Dynamite, Next Challenger Revealed
- Huge Clue WWE Star Could Be Retiring Soon
- Big Update On Mercedes Mone Status For AEW X NJPW Forbidden Door 2023
- Did Swerve Strickland Beat Orange Cassidy For The AEW International Championship
- WWE World Heavyweight Title Match Added To Madison Square Garden SmackDown