I don’t think anyone would argue that SmackDown star Chelsea Green’s run in WWE has been particularly ideal. Her debut on the main roster was marred by a broken wrist, and she hasn’t been seen since the injury.
Good news emerging out of WWE, as Fightful has learned that as of ast Friday, Chelsea Green is going through the process of being cleared. Green has been sidelined for the last two months after sustaining a broken wrist, but has been working to prepare for a return. She’s been seen at the WWE Performance Center over the course of January, and has been working out at Robert Stone’s gym alongside Britt Baker, Santana Garrett, Deonna Purrazzo and Reba/Rebel, according to social media posts.
We’re told the injury has healed up, but Green still has to go through WWE’s standard injury protocol before being deemed “good to go.” Green was not backstage at the WWE Royal Rumble and was never planned for the show.
Green signed with WWE in 2018, but a series of injuries have seriously impacted her progression in the company.
Hopefully this return is injury-free, because Green could be a fantastic addition to Friday nights if given the right booking.
- Major WWE Target To Become Free Agent In January 2024
- WWE Star Teases Potential Free Agent Target
- WWE Creative Plans Changed For Two Stars Due To ‘Tremendous Support’ Backstage
- Big Departure From AEW Confirmed
- Braun Strowman WWE Status Update After Serious Neck Surgery
- Another WWE Star Trying To Join Judgment Day
- Video Footage Of Fan Jumping Barricade To Confront WWE Star At Untelevised Event
- Big Update On WWE 2K24 Release Plans
- WWE Star Reacts To Fan Jumping Barricade At Live Event
- Raw Star Who ‘Never Wins’ Addresses WWE Booking