I don’t think anyone would argue that SmackDown star Chelsea Green’s run in WWE has been particularly ideal. Her debut on the main roster was marred by a broken wrist, and she hasn’t been seen since the injury.
Good news emerging out of WWE, as Fightful has learned that as of ast Friday, Chelsea Green is going through the process of being cleared. Green has been sidelined for the last two months after sustaining a broken wrist, but has been working to prepare for a return. She’s been seen at the WWE Performance Center over the course of January, and has been working out at Robert Stone’s gym alongside Britt Baker, Santana Garrett, Deonna Purrazzo and Reba/Rebel, according to social media posts.
We’re told the injury has healed up, but Green still has to go through WWE’s standard injury protocol before being deemed “good to go.” Green was not backstage at the WWE Royal Rumble and was never planned for the show.
Green signed with WWE in 2018, but a series of injuries have seriously impacted her progression in the company.
Hopefully this return is injury-free, because Green could be a fantastic addition to Friday nights if given the right booking.
- Bryan Danielson AEW Rampage Injury A Work?
- Truth Behind Naomi WWE Walk Out Revealed?
- Jimmy Uso Shares Support For Naomi And Sasha Banks
- Serena Deeb Shoots Hard On WWE In Heated AEW Dynamite Promo
- Stephanie McMahon To Take Leave Of Absence From WWE
- Several WWE Stars Support Nash Carter Following Controversial Release
- Shocking Statistic About Thunder Rosa AEW Women’s Championship Run
- Update On Johnny Elite’s AEW Status Following Dynamite Debut
- Road Dogg Believes There’s No Money In Wrestling
- Anthony Bowens Claims He Was Taken Off Dynamite In Cryptic Tweet